Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

F 250: I wd. like an oasis report on my f250 lariat vin1FTSW21RX8ED914

Customer Question
I wd. like an oasis...
I wd. like an oasis report on my f250 lariat vin1FTSW21RX8ED91401. I've heard good things about you and am very glad to finally chat with you. I am an ASE certified tech myself,but let experienced Ford diesel techs do what they do best. Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/5/2015
Ford Mechanic: A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE replied 2 years ago
A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.I will try my best to help you with your question.
Do you need only an OASIS report or do you have more diesel questions and a problem you need help with on this F250?
Ron, ASE Certified Technician