Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ford escape: My 2001 ford escape cuts off while driving and…

Customer Question
My 2001 ford escape cuts...
My 2001 ford escape cuts off while driving and hard to start back up
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
7/5/2015
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order to determine the cause of the problem you are having you are going to need to check and see if you have good spark the spark plugs as well as injector pulse and proper fuel pressure when the engine will not start. Normal fuel pressure needs to be right at 30 yo 60 PSI. Check this thing while the problem is occurring and post back with the results and we can work from there.