Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Econoline150 150: my ac on my ford,150 do sent blow very h…

Customer Question
my ac on my ford,150...
my ac on my ford,150 do sent blow very h ard on max econoline150
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
7/3/2015
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If the blower motor has all the speeds and still seems restricted on Max blow then may be caused by dirt and debris build up in the evaporator core . One way to check for this is to remove the blower motor to access the evaporator and try cleaning the fines. See the blower motor removal steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/blower%20motor%20Jul%203.pdf
Had cleaned it and it didn't do any good
Is the blower motor running at full speed?