Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Picture and location of general electronic module on 95 ford…

Customer Question
picture and location of general...
picture and location of general electronic module on 95 ford windstar, lx . 3.8
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/2/2015
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hello and thank you for you question,
Which wiring diagram are you needing.
PICTURE OF AND LOCATION GEM ON 95 WINDSTAR ,LX 3.8
I see a previous expert has posted a reply on this same question in another post. Was his diagrams not acceptable?
I HAVE NOT GOTTEN AN ANSWER
The other expert posted the answer in the second question you opened. See it in the link below.
http://www.justanswer.com/ford/96cl1-wiring-diagram-photo-location-95-ford-windstar-lx.html#re.v/175/