Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Under hard acceleration seems to want to quit then accelerates…

Customer Question
Under hard acceleration seems to...
Under hard acceleration seems to want to quit then accelerates again. The engine light
is on and the abs and brake light flash on an off. Just had a ford dealer check this condition out and they found no problem during and after an eight mile test ride. Also have had the
alternator and battery replaced within the last month.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/2/2015
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
What model, which engine, and did they retrieve any trouble codes?When you say quits, is it like the engine dies?