Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Have been working on Ford GM and Chrysler for 15+ years and ASE master certified.
27644750

E350 raised roof model: Lurch... hey can u help me find

Customer Question

Hi Lurch... hey can u help me find the fuse box location and fuse number location for blower/fan motor on 97 e350 raised roof style
Category: Ford
Expert:  Lou P. replied 2 years ago.
it is a 50 amp in the engine bay fuse box, im attaching a link to the fuse charts in the engine bay hope this helps.Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! ūüėČKeep in mind that rating me does not end the chat, it simply credits me for assisting, i will still be here to help if follow up information is needed , Lou.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 2 years ago.
I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.