Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ford F-150 FX2: I have a 2010 F-150 FX2 pickup. My remote…

Customer Question
I have a 2010 F-150...
I have a 2010 F-150 FX2 pickup. My remote entry device quit working this morning. I replaced the battery but it still is not working
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
7/2/2015
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Do you get the same results from both keys fobs unable tl lock or unlock all doors? Did you reprogram the remotes after the battery replacement? If not can you try that and let me know the results and if it will even enter programming mode. These steps are in the owners manual. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris