Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ford explorer: '95 explorer: the low side ac port doesn#_x0003#_

Customer Question
for a '95 explorer: the...
for a '95 explorer: the low side ac port doesn't fit the "AeroCool" quick-connect ((R-134a) recharge kit; what gives?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
7/1/2015
Ford Mechanic: Ron Z., - Ford Tech - replied 3 years ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -
The r134 fittings are universal across every car maker. The recharge can should fit on any vehicles' Low Side Port. Make sure you are on the correct port. On this vehicle, the Low Side Port is located on the top of the Accumulator. The Accumulator is located towards the rear/passenger's side of the engine compartment. CLICK HERE for a view of the port location. Please remember, your rating is required. Leave a rating using the rating system at the top of this page or accept the answer and let me know how my service was today! It's takes 2 seconds! You can ask follow-up questions any time, even after you rate or accept.