Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ford edge: i replaced both tss and the oss and got everything…

Customer Question
i replaced both tss and...
i replaced both tss and the oss and got everything installed and now the vehicle wont shift into any of the gears except park.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
7/1/2015
Ford Mechanic: Scott W., Ford Technician replied 2 years ago
Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician
Hello my name is Scott
This concern sounds like the manual valve is not lined up into the shift linkage inside the transmission.
so to get it lined up will I have to pull the solenoid and everything back out again?
You will nee to loosen the main control bolts enough to tilt it back to line up the manual valve, then reassemble
Scott W.
Scott W.
Scott W., Ford Technician