Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Transit connect: I need to know the instruction or diagram…

Customer Question
I need to know the...
I need to know the instruction or diagram for the regulator and motor repair on driver side ford transit connect
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/30/2015
Ford Mechanic: A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE replied 2 years ago
A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.I will try my best to help you with your question.Below are the factory shop manual directions for replacing the power window motor and regulator for the 2011 Ford Transit Connect.
Ok but do you have the regulator diagram > we lost the tension in the wire and it came out of the regulator channel and we arent sure how it is suppose to go
Ron, ASE Certified Technician