Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ford Mustang: I have a 2010 Ford Mustang. It has a A/C 134a…

Customer Question
I have a 2010 Ford...
I have a 2010 Ford Mustang. It has a A/C 134a refrigerant leak. I ran a dye through the system and couldn't find any signs of a leak when looking under the hood. It wasn't until I looked underneath the car, when I saw, with the black light, the dye on top of the oil pan and running down the side. In my Hanes manual it talks about a port being close to that region. Do you know where the leak maybe coming from?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
6/30/2015
Ford Mechanic: Super Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.
.
Was it on the right side, near compressor?