Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

E250 cargo van: I am trying to open the back door of my E2…

Customer Question
I am trying to open...
I am trying to open the back door of my E2 50 Ford van 2001 I've taken the license plate holder off all the hardware is either loose at the bottom of the pocket
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
6/30/2015
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Are you needing some diagrams of the latch and handle and linkage?Is this a single or double latch style door?
If you are unable to get to a stuck latch and the linkage is broken. You will have to drill a hole in the inner door skin to be able to get in with needle nose pliers to get the latch popped loose. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris