Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Can it be the transfer case motor?

Customer Question
Can it be the tranferr...
Can it be the tranferr case motor?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
6/29/2015
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
No it can not be the transfer case, nothing used by the transfer case is on this circuit. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris