Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician
Experience:  25 years experience on all makes and models, Licensed NYS Inspector.
2921078

Ford Edge: I am traveling and "oil change required" just came

Customer Question

I am traveling and "oil change required" just came on in my 2014 Ford Edge. Everything closed except 110 miles away. Will this ruin my car? Help. Single mother who is oaniced
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike V. replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,This will not ruin your car. Check the oil level to make sure it's full, but this is just a maintenance reminder to let you know your car is due for the oil change. Not changing it immediately will not damage the engine.Please let me know if there is more I can do to help.What happens next:Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.