Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ranger: I have a 2000 Ranger and the driver side window quit

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Ranger and the driver side window quit working. I removed the part with the buttons and one of the wires broke off. I am not sure what the part is that I need to order.
Category: Ford
Expert:  jazzmaster replied 2 years ago.
JC WHITNEY carries a replacement connector for your truck
is it possible to take a picture and post it here so I can see exactly what it looks like ?
hi, I am just checking back to see if I helped you or if you need assistance still .
If I helped you please let me know so I can send you a post to rate me on with a positive smiley face thank you ..jazzmaster ..