EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

Xlt: 1996 ford explorer. drove it off a 20 foot embankment.

Customer Question

1996 ford explorer. drove it off a 20 foot embankment. Ran ok after. Had the ball joints replaced ball joints, and fixed the fog lights. Then, when the car was brought to me, as soon as I started it, I saw that it wasn't getting gas, though the tank is half full.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've been waiting for a half hour. It says my wait time is 8 minutes. It said it was 8 minutes a half hour ago.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Do you still need help with your question? I just came online and saw that your question was still open. Please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Eric, do you have an answer?
I have something for you to check. There is a fuel cut off switch on the passenger side on the inside. There is a button you can push down to reset it in case it got tripped in the accident.
Hi.. I see you viewed my last response. If you have any more questions or comments please ask. Otherwise please rate the service provided and thank you for using Just Answer.