Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Xlt: 1996 ford explorer. drove it off a 20 foot embankment.

Customer Question
1996 ford explorer. drove it...
1996 ford explorer. drove it off a 20 foot embankment. Ran ok after. Had the ball joints replaced ball joints, and fixed the fog lights. Then, when the car was brought to me, as soon as I started it, I saw that it wasn't getting gas, though the tank is half full.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
I've been waiting for a half hour. It says my wait time is 8 minutes. It said it was 8 minutes a half hour ago.
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/24/2015
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 2 years ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Hi. Do you still need help with your question? I just came online and saw that your question was still open. Please let me know.
Eric, do you have an answer?
I have something for you to check. There is a fuel cut off switch on the passenger side on the inside. There is a button you can push down to reset it in case it got tripped in the accident.
Hi.. I see you viewed my last response. If you have any more questions or comments please ask. Otherwise please rate the service provided and thank you for using Just Answer.