Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

E350: How to access front two spark plugs on 1994 e350rV with

Customer Question

How to access front two spark plugs on 1994 e350rV with 460...has a miss, so starting with plugs, wires and cap and rotor...engine sounds great...except that "stutter".
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
To access the two front spark plugs you are going to need to remove the air cleaner housing and the hoses from the throttle body, once you have the assembly and hoses out of the way you can come in from the front . Its a very tight fit but can be done with some patience.