Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

1991 Crown Vic. not shifting to over drive ?

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
6/23/2015
Ford Mechanic: Virtual Wrench, Ford Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Ford Mechanic
Do you know which transmission is in it?
AOD
AXOD-4AET-A4LD
ATX
If you have the first 8 digits of the vin # ***** can figure it out...
2FACP74FOMX
DID YOU GET MY VIN # ?
Good morning,
Thanks it has an AOD transmission and the throttle valve needs to be adjusted. Below is the procedure.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33691145/aod.pdf
Thanks for asking!
Larry
What happens next:
Just Answer will now charge you for the full amount of your question.
My goal is to provide you with 5-star service. If you cannot rate me at least 3-5 stars, we will keep working on this.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and effort; you do with a 3-5 star rating.
Follow up questions are included in your question price even after rating.
Any further questions?
If not please use the required rating for me to receive credit for working with you.
Best wishes my friend!
Larry
I see that you have viewed my last reply but have not yet rated my service.
What more can i do for you to get a positive rating. I'm here to help you so please let me know.
Thanks!
Larry