Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

F150: could driving my 94 F150 with a dry coolant bottle cause…

Customer Question
could driving my 94 F150...
could driving my 94 F150 with a dry coolant bottle cause the transmission to act crazy ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
6/23/2015
Ford Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved. The only way his would cause transmission to act crazy is if transmission cooler was leaking allowing coolant to enter transmission. Check to see if transmission fluid looks contaminated with coolant, if so you will need to replace the radiator which has cooler built into it. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.