Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Ford Focus: I have a car focus 2012 hunchback having some difficulties

Customer Question
I have a car focus...
I have a car focus 2012 hunchback having some difficulties, would not not start after hitting a bump
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
6/23/2015
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
If the engine will crank but not start, there is a chance the impact was enough to trip the fuel pump inertia switch also known as the fuel cut off. Have you checked that to see if the button on top needs to be depressed. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician