Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

E150: 1997e150 pulled up at destination and blower quit have…

Customer Question
1997e150 pulled up at destination...
1997e150 pulled up at destination and blower quit have checked two web sites and both say fuse # ***** in box under hood but our box does not have a fuse # ***** they are all much higher
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
6/22/2015
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hello and thank you for your question, the fuse is actually located in the under hood fuse pane, its 50 AMP fuse. I have marked it in the link below.Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Blower%20fuse%20Jun%2022.pdf