Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Ford f-150 Platinum: 2011 f-150 has no windshield washer have

Customer Question
2011 f-150 has no windshield...
2011 f-150 has no windshield washer have changed switch lever and wiper motor assy
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Ford
6/22/2015
Ford Mechanic: James, Ford Technician replied 2 years ago
James, Ford Technician
Hello and thanks for choosing just answer. The few times I have seen this happen it is due to the steering column control module failing. After replacing the same parts and testing replacing the steering control module is what fixed this concern.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Hello how are you?
I wanted to check in and see if you have any other questions?
Please rate my answer so I can receive my compensation for helping you.
James, Ford Technician