Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Thank you, ***** ***** hose is fixed with no leak. It has been…

Customer Question
Thank you, ***** ***** hose...
Thank you, ***** ***** hose is fixed with no leak. It has been two months since my car was stocked til i repaired the inlet hose. But unfortunately the engine does run smoothly with lots of vibrations. I tried to make the rpm higher but it is the same,especially
when my AC is on. My spark plugs are view full just newly replaced 6 months ago and i changed 2 coils as well. Please help. Thank you.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
*the engine does NOT run smoothly with lots of vibrations.
6/21/2015
Ford Mechanic: James, Ford Technician replied 3 years ago
James, Ford Technician
Does the engine need to be cold or hot? Does it matter?
Hello again, here in KSA during summer, the temperature is raging from 38 to 48 degree celsius as its peak. I checked if there is air intake leak but there was none. I checked the coils and spark plugs (the ones in front) and i do not see any problems
I would replace the fuel filter and also clean the mass air flow sensor. Disconnect the battery for ten minutes and see if this makes a difference. Hopefully you just have a restricted fuel filter.
Hello, i am still waiting for the fuel filter and see how it goes, i'll get back to you sooner, tnx
Sounds good.