Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
20625509

Ford Ranger: Ron, do you happen to have the wiring diagram

Customer Question

Hi Ron, do you happen to have the wiring diagram for the starter for Ford Ranger XLT 2000, 6v, 4l at hand?
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please forget any kind of general diagram or manual request in case i just generated that. I only need the wiring diagram for the starter mentioned in my original question.
Actually because I was given the impression that once I put my credit card information in a mechanic would be available I went ahead and did it. If we don't get that diagram within the next 15 minutes, my question is moot because the friend helping us has to go home and we need to get the truck to a mechanic.
Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 years ago.
Here is the diagram,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks a lot, Mike.
Expert:  Mike S. replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome, don't forget to rate me well.