Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ford Ranger: Ron, do you happen to have the wiring diagram…

Customer Question
Hi Ron, do you happen...
Hi Ron, do you happen to have the wiring diagram for the starter for Ford Ranger XLT 2000, 6v, 4l at hand?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Provide Diagrams, Manuals, or Instructions. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please forget any kind of general diagram or manual request in case i just generated that. I only need the wiring diagram for the starter mentioned in my original question.
Actually because I was given the impression that once I put my credit card information in a mechanic would be available I went ahead and did it. If we don't get that diagram within the next 15 minutes, my question is moot because the friend helping us has to go home and we need to get the truck to a mechanic.
6/20/2015
Ford Mechanic: Mike S., ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
Mike S.
Mike S., ASE Certified Technician
Here is the diagram,
Thanks a lot, Mike.
You are welcome, don't forget to rate me well.