Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ford Taurus: I need a vacuum tube routing. The ac blows on…

Customer Question
I need a vacuum tube...
I need a vacuum tube routing. The ac blows on the windshield, I found the black tube in engine compartment near firewall hanging unconnected but can't tell where it needs to hook up?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
6/20/2015
Ford Mechanic: George H., ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Hello I will help you with your question, Do you see a vacuum tree in front of the driver's position on the firewall? Large and small vacuum lines? The plastic hose runs from there to the where you found it going through the firewall so washer hose will serve to replace anything that is broken and the plastic maks good splices. Please let me know if that is what you are seeing Thank you