Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

F150: my truck idles fine but when u hit the gas want to s…

Customer Question
my truck idles fine but...
my truck idles fine but when u hit the gas want to stull
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
6/12/2015
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
With everything you have replaced I woulds tart with installing a fuel pressure gauge ans monitoring the fuel pressure while the problem is occurring. Give me your engine size and will will provide you the pressure specs. Also can you scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting. Post back when you can and we can work from there.