Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ford f150 5.4: i just replaced my ac compressor coil, bearing,

Customer Question

i just replaced my ac compressor coil, bearing, pulls and clutch but it won't engage. It was engaging yesterday befor the work and now when I turn on the fan in all positions it only blows out the defrost. What could be wrong?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 2 years ago.
Hi there. Welcome to our site.
The issue with the air blowing out of the defrost is probably caused by a disconnected or broken vacuum hose going from the intake manifold through the bulkhead to the control panel.
Now, when you say "it won't engage", do you mean the compressor is not working, so there is no cold air coming through the vents?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I got it fixed can I get a refund?