Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2009 ford flex shaking hesitation/ bucking on soft/ intermediate acce

Customer Question

2009 ford flex shaking hesitation/ bucking on soft/ intermediate acceleration
Submitted: 2 years ago via Mitchell1DIY.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have checked for vacuum leaks
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Any warning lights on, codes stored, and have you ran power balance test to see which cylinder is the culprit?
Currently I believe you have either low fuel pressure or there is a coil that is faulty. You mentioned replacing a coil but I do not know if that was meant to be coils?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
All 6 coils were replaced
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Theres isn't any warning lights on