Ford

Connect one-on-one with a verified ford mechanic who will answer your question

Ron, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All ford mechanics are VERIFIED
2002 ford explorer xlt 4.0. does the vehicle have a fuel
Amedee
Amedee, Automotive Consultant
2002 ford explorer xlt 4.0. does the vehicle have a fuel pump driver module, and were is it located … read more
Fuel. No start at moment. 2006 explorer 4. Pulled off spark
Edward
Edward, Professional at Justanswer.com
not really. the car has been running good. maybe taking a few extra second or so to start, once turning the key, in the last few weeks… read more
Crank but no start new fuel pump new crank position sensor
A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician
crank but no start new fuel pump new crank position sensor fpdm got one from a junk yard they seem to be good any ideas i need help badly … read more
2001 ford explorer no crank and cant hear the fuel pump
A. Penland
2001 ford explorer no crank and cant hear the fuel pump battery good all fues inside and out and relays are good stater is good no anti-theft ligt on … read more
Explorer: Good evening Bob, have a 03 explorer that won't start.
A. Penland
Good evening Bob, have a 03 explorer that won't start. Had a ford service tech hook up a laptop to it and said the injector circuit was open and it needed a pcm. I replaced that and it still won't sta… read more
I have a 2004 ford explorer sport trac that the radio, windows,
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
I have a 2004 ford explorer sport trac that the radio, windows, and cluster keep cutting out. Cluster is permanently out now. It will kill a charged battery in about 30 minutes. Local Ford dealer is s… read more
'98 Ford Explorer:Pulled it out of the garage, turned it
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
'98 Ford Explorer: Pulled it out of the garage, turned it off. Pulled my work truck into the shop. Got back in Explorer, turned ignition, accidentally let go if ignition just before it fired up. After… read more
ford ranger: i just bought a non running 1999 ford ranger 3.0
Dan, Automotive Technician
i just bought a non running 1999 ford ranger 3.0 auto 200k thinking it needed a fuel pump but i replaced pump but old pump was good in the end i should have checked power before replacing but i didnt … read more
My husband has a 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty 5.4L (built in
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
My husband has a 2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty 5.4L (built in 2004) - Ran it about 3 miles, turned it off, wouldn't start. Would crank, but not start. Changed fuel filter, fuel pump and the Fuel Pump Dri… read more
2004 Explorer: what would make it stall, sputter and die..wont start
Tim West
Tim West, Service Manager
I have a 2004 Explorer Sportrak... what would make it stall, sputter and die at an intersection? I get spark, it turns over, it's full of oil, 1/2 tank of fuel; yet says: "check gages"... and it won't… read more
97 ford explorer: fuel rail..replaced fuel pump..oil filter..gone bad
Carhelp4u
Carhelp4u, GM Service Training
97 ford explorer w/5.0l will not start and has no pressure on fuel rail. Have replaced fuel pump and filter with same result. Could the oil filter have gone bad or the oil switch be bad ? I already ch… read more
2004 explorer. no power getting to the fuel pump. all fuses are good.
deckerdt
deckerdt, High School or GED
i have a 2004 explorer. no power getting to the fuel pump. all fuses are good. relay works. fuel pump works if you hot wire it. where is my problem?… read more
02 F350: turbo diesel..Pump works when hooked to pos..fuel shut
Ray M.
Ray M., Diesel Technician
'02 F350 7.3 turbo diesel--no power to electric fuel pump. Pump works when hooked to pos. and neg. of battery.Safety fuel shut off is not activated. Fuse is good. Can't find fuel pump relay to check.… read more
1992 ford explorer: battery is new, changed the crank sensor..pack
drobbi
drobbi, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
1992 ford explorer, will not start. don''t have fuel or power, battery is new, changed the crank sensor, power pack is good, could it be the computer… read more
I was driving when my truck stalled..fuel pump..electrical
Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Owner of LJ Auto Repair 37 years
i was driving when my truck stalled. the fuel pump would not turn on. i also got some electrical burning from under the dash. I replaced the fuel pump but still no power to it. checked the relay it ap… read more
91 ford ranger: fuel pump..the gas tank three times..fuel relay
Larry
Larry, Technical Editor
I have a 91 ford ranger that is not getting any power back to the fuel pump ( I have already dropped the gas tank three times-replaced the fuel pump twice). I was told it maybe the fuel relay. I have … read more
2004 ranger: 2.3L..have had this problem since truck was new
Bill
Bill, mechanic
i have a 2004 ranger,2.3L not getting any fuel. have had this problem since truck was new. was told by ford to reset fuel pump. worked a couple of times but not now. 20a fuel pump fuse and 46a relay o… read more
1993 Ford explorer: getting gas..getting power..power....any ideas
Fordster
Fordster, Mastertech
1993 Ford Explorer ......is not getting gas....replaced the fuel pump...still no go....it looks like pump is not getting power....any ideas on what else to check?… read more