Super Mechanic
Super Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM, Ford, Chrysler, nissan, mazda...30 years. ASE Master, troubleshooter
2947720

Ford Taurus SES: I have a 2001 Ford Taurus how do you fix passenger

Customer Question

I have a 2001 Ford Taurus how do you fix passenger side seatbelt that will not go back after usage
Category: Ford
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.
.
The only way to fix that is with a new one. In fact it is not normally legal in most states to attempt to repair them.
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
OK -That's what I thought- should always use my gut instinct.
How do remove the old one
I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vhkin8vk7467oin/Seat%20Belt%20Bolt%20Bit.pdf?dl=0
.
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
.
Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime
.