Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ford F150 Supercrew 4x4: Hello Moose, I was on last night

Customer Question
Herllo Moose, I was...
Herllo Moose, I was on last night asking how to adjust the headlights for a 2007 Ford F150 Supercrew 4x4. Didn't have the $48 to get the answer but I do now. Can you help?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
6/2/2015
Ford Mechanic: Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner replied 3 years ago
Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.I am attaching the procedure here. I would assume you dont have the tools to do it this way but it can be done using a wall in the dark.
That only refers to lining up the headlights. I have a wall and darkness so that is irrelevant! I need the procedure to adjust them so I can get the proper adjustment. The hih beams work but they point down and the low beams are almost high beams. I need this now as I am traveling tomorrow and a good portion will be at night. Please help me.
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
The previous tech opted out.
It seems your asking where the vertical adjustment is to actually accomplish the adjustment. Open the file below.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/07F150headlights.png
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris