fordtechsuzukitech25
fordtechsuzukitech25, Ford Technician
Experience:  master ase certified,senior master ford certified
66379379

F-250: I need to get the under dash fuse panel out so I

Customer Question

Hi I need to get the under dash fuse panel out so I can replace it and just can not figure it out .. half the dash out lol ! It is a 94 F-250 that had the recall for speed control . I just forgot until this !!
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The area that melted is the speed control fuse and the area of the metal one just below it . Do you think the damage is more significant than just a panel replacement ??
Expert:  fordtechsuzukitech25 replied 2 years ago.
if there r no wires melted to or from box then most likely its just the box, im not real sure how it would come out without seeing it, does the front were the fuses go face toward the seat, down to the floor or face to the left door? I do no they are all a pain to get out, most I have done I needed to flip around to see the back of the box