A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, ASE Advanced Gasoline Engine Performance
14865528

Ford f150: I got code P0320 and when I go to pass a vehicle

Customer Question

I got code P0320 and when I go to pass a vehicle the truck stumbles and I get a wrench and also have got check engine light
Category: Ford
Expert:  A. Penland replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.I will try my best to help you with your question.
What engine does the F150 have?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
5.4
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
2010
Check the engine harness from the Crankshaft position sensor and around the AC compressor to the engine harness. Make sure no oil is in the connector and that the harness is not rubbing the AC pulley and is clipped to the compressor mounting bolts. Also make sure the crankshaft position sensor is intact. You will have to unbolt the AC compressor and slide it aside. You do not have to disconnect the AC lines or completely remove the compressor.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Do we need to jack the truck up to get to the bolts to get this done?
Yes, to unbolt the compressor. But not to inspect the wiring and wiring connector to the crankshaft sensor.