Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Focus: how can i unlock my ignition switch on a 2007 ford focus.

Customer Question

how can i unlock my ignition switch on a 2007 ford focus. it has been sitting for 18 months.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
the battery has gone dead. the key goes in and out ok. i have tried moving the steering wheel. i'm boosting the car with a portable battery pack.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
car lock advisory blinks on the car advisory display.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have solved my problem. Thanks
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.First of all what do you mean unlock it? It wont turn at all? Are you sure you got the right key? Do you have a second key you could try?And also what do you mean by car lock advisory?7Third is it possible to get the battery charged? Your jump pack may just not be putting out enough.
No problem. Let us know if you need anything further.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you
No problem.