Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

Driving suddenly the blower motor stopped blowing any air at

Customer Question

driving suddenly the blower motor stopped blowing any air at all, the clutch on the ac compressor is turning on and off with the ac switch as normal, no air blowing out of the ducks at all any speed all fuses check good but there is a blower relay under the hood im not sure if it's good or not, or even if it could or can be the problem, i have $23.00 in the bank untill tomarrow when i get paid, is there any exceptions befor you answer the question
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with your concerns.
Either that relay is bad (swap with another relay and see if the blower works) or the blower motor is bad. They do just quit like that when they give out. This time of year when the weather gets hot, the blower motors get more heat and show more issue than usual.
Replace the blower motor and see what happens.