Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

E-150: I have a 2004 E 150 with 72k miles. im having vibrations…

Customer Question
I have a 2004 E...
I have a 2004 E 150 with 72k miles. im having vibrations in the driver side front tire at any speed. changed ball joints, rotors, brakes, shocks, & new tires.. still having vibrations what can it be??
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
5/29/2015
Ford Mechanic: Fix It Man, Master Technician replied 3 years ago
Fix It Man
Fix It Man, Master Technician
Hello, my name is***** for the question. If I am not online when you return please give me some time to get back to you. Can you tell me when the vibration occurs? Does it feel like it is bouncing up and down? Is it a*****van?
Ron, ASE Certified Technician