Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Excursion: have a 03 v10 excursion no power to the fuel pump…

Customer Question
have a 03 v10 excursion...
have a 03 v10 excursion no power to the fuel pump fuses relays are good
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2015
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Open the file below to see the circuit.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/03excursionfuelpump.pdf
Since you have confirmed the relay and fuse are not the issue I assume you mean you have verified the relay is energizing. If so that means the wiring from the relay to the inertia switch or the pump is broken or the inertia switch has tripped. Can you check for power in and out of the inertia switch with the key on?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris