Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 99 F350 2WD Chassis Cab. The ABS light is on. I found…

Customer Question
I have a 99 F350...
I have a 99 F350 2WD Chassis Cab. The ABS light is on. I found the cable supplying the signal to the truck ripped loose and the plug end was missing. I bought a new sender, complete with the correct plug. However, I can not find the plug on the chassis! On the driver side, it is behind the wheel well. I can not find it on the passenger side at all.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/25/2015
Ford Mechanic: Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner replied 3 years ago
Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today. See if you can find it on top of the frame right above the tire. Look down at the frame from inside the hood and you should see it. I guess it depends on how far back it got ripped off.