Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Experience:  General Repair Shop Owner
66997337

How to install third row seat switches into the bezel on 04

Customer Question

how to install third row seat switches into the bezel on 04 expedition. I have new switch. can not see how to remove old switch from the bezel.
thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago via Mitchell1DIY.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.I am attaching the instructions to this post. Let me know if you need anything further and if not please be sure to rate my service so I get credit for it. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

THANKS WAYNE, BUT I CAN NOT SEEN TO REMOVE THE 4 (NUTS) BUT THEY ARE CLIPS NOT NUTS I TRIED TO REMOVE THEM AND BROKE THE STEM. IS THERE A SPECIAL TOOL TO REMOVE CLIPS?

I DO NOT SEE WHY I MUST REMOVE THESE CLIPS AS THEY ARE ONLE HOLDING THE WHOLE BEZEL IN!

OTHER THAN THAT I FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BUT CAN NOT SEEM TO SLIDE SWITCH OUT

The switch has 2 locking tabs on each side. You depress those to remove it from the housing. Its just easier with the housing removed.