John Crouch
John Crouch, Ford Mechanic
Experience:  22 years of Ford service, and Ford senior master certified in diesel, gasoline and hybrid vehicles
33610027

Lincoln navigator: I have an 04 lincoln navigator and the a/c

Customer Question

I have an 04 lincoln navigator and the a/c blows but wont come out the vents. any idea how to fix
Category: Ford
Expert:  John Crouch replied 2 years ago.

Hello, and welcome to Just Answer. My name is John and I will assist you with your question.

If is only coming out of defrost ducts, most likely you have lost your vacuum supply or have a broken vacuum line. check the lines out under the hood first to make sure that they are all hooked up and that the vacuum reservoir is hooked up and not damaged as well. Then you will have to check the lines inside the vehicle. Most times the problem is under the hood because this is where the heat builds up and also sometimes things get knocked loose from repairs and maintence..

If you need more information or have more questions, just respond and I will reply as soon as I can.

Once again, thank you for using Just Answer and have a great day.