Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Escape: stuck on freeway car not seem to be getting fuel it…

Customer Question
stuck on freeway car not...
stuck on freeway car not seem to be getting fuel it sized stuffed
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Ford
5/21/2015
Ford Mechanic: Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner replied 3 years ago
Wayne Crawford
Wayne Crawford, Shop Owner
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.I assume you have an auto correct on your phone that messed up your question. Are you trying to say its seized up? If so that isnt from lack of fuel.
no seems t o be Getting to much fuel
waiting for a response
Sorry. Had to go to my kids kindergarten graduation.What makes you think its getting too much fuel and what do you want to do here? You just wanting guesses of what it could be or testing instructions or what?