Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

E350 Super Duty Van: I have a 2000 Ford E350 Super Duty Van.

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Ford E350 Super Duty Van. I replaced the gas tank and now no power to the sending unit
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
What liter engine?
When you say there is no power to the sending unit, I assume you men no power at the fuel pump connector, and the pump does not run and the vehicle will not start?
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris