Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Chris, I'm sending you this message in regards ***** ***** same

Customer Question

Chris, I'm sending you this message in regards ***** ***** same vehicle we discussed some time back. I replaced the passenger side head with a new one that was completely assembled. Now with the truck still acting up I was thinking of changing the fuel pressure
regulator, the tps, the o2 sensor and then replace all the spark plugs and wires. Would any of those be possible causes for the truck still acting up like before
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If it will help you any I can attach a video of the vehicle running idle and then me driving it to show you and so you can hear what happens
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My last conversation with you regarding this truck was August 18 2013 in case you are able to look back at my previous question to get up to speed
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
I have to be rated for answers or the time I spend helping customers costs me. Sorry I can not work for free. I will let another see if they want to try. Best of luck.