Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My front driver side window of 2010 Ford Escape just fell

Customer Question

Hi, my front driver side window of 2010 Ford Escape just fell inside the door. All the other windows are in good operation. I live in Palmdale, California. Is this something to tackle at home or should I take it to a shop?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Virtual Wrench replied 2 years ago.
Hello, sorry to hear that happened but they are a real bear to get repaired. The window regulator has broke and needs to come out to be replaced and that is where the real hard work comes into play because they leave you absolutly no room to work inside there! We hate working on these problems because you always come out with your arms and hands looking like you got into a fight with a cat..lolSeriously though you will be better off taking it in. Larry If you are happy with my service please use the required rating for me to receive credit for working with you.