martyzs180
martyzs180, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Worked as a ford mechanic for 3 years, also specialise in all other makes and models
20682938

Ford galaxy: I need to reprogram my remote key galaxy

Customer Question

I need to reprogram my remote key for ford galaxy 2005.I replaced 2 batteries today.lights flash on key but car won't start.it's been out of use for over a year now.
Category: Ford
Expert:  martyzs180 replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JA.COM, i will try to assist you with your problem, here is the method to reprogramme your key... 1. Close all windows and doors 2. Insert key into drivers door lock 3. Turn key to unlock position 3 times (Programming mode activated. Drivers door LED illuminated) 4. Point key to rear view mirror 5. Press and hold lock button within 5 seconds 6. Press unlock button 3 times 7. Release lock button To confirm the fob will flash 5 times and the door LED will flash rapidly 6 times. Now wait 15 seconds for the car to exit programming mode. To program other keys repeat above.....Hope this helps, kindest regards ***** ***** you require any further help please ask, if not please press the GREEN BUTTON to accept, as this is how i get paid, once again regards martin.
Hi there, just a quick follow up to see if you require any further help, kindest regards martin.