Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have codes 9318,9352 and d900 displaying on my info cent

Customer Question

I have codes 9318,9352 and d900 displaying on my info center
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for you question, I assume you are referring to the code read out on your EATC system, if that is the cases in order to help you I need to know what year and make you are working on. Post back with the this and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
2005 Ford Eddie Bauer
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Can you tell me if your working on a duel climate control system ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no......abs light is on, advtrac system warning light is on, 4wheel engages self
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.
Okay can you please recheck the fault codes your listing, All ABS codes are B codes, Im not finding any listing for the codes you have sent me. The can be retrieved with a compatible scan tool.