Ford

Ford Fiesta: where is the horn located in a 2012 Ford Fies…

where is the horn located...
where is the horn located in a 2012 Ford Fiesta?... Read full answer
where is the horn located in a 2012 Ford Fiesta?
8/1/2013
James, Ford Technician

The horn is located in the right front corner of the vehicle. I have attached a picture to help show you. It should be accessible from underneath the vehicle.

graphic

James, Ford Technician
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I have a 2013 Ford feista, and I was in traffic and all of a
I have a 2013 Ford feista, and I was in traffic and all of a sudden the car went into neutral but the shifter was still into park. So I put it in park and the shifter would not move, so I cut the car … read more
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat
Owner,
I have a 2012 Ford Fiesta Vin ***************** and would
I have a 2012 Ford Fiesta Vin ***************** and would like to know if I can use this engine I found in a Junk yard as the replacement, It is out of a 2017 Ford Fiesta Vin # *****************. it o… read more
Retired,
N/A
I need cylinder head bolt torque specs, came. Cam bearing
cam bearing bolt specs and crank pulley torque specs. For a 2012 Ford Fiesta.… read more
Mike V.
Mike V.
Auto Service Technician,
Subaru and Nissan factory training.
Stop searching for answers—
It is not changing gears while driving. Brake switch? Why is
It has a light and a sign which says Transmission Malfunctiong service now… read more
Tyler Henry
Tyler Henry
Technician,
Automotive service technology
My 2012 Ford Fiesta's hazard lights won't turn off. When you
My 2012 Ford Fiesta's hazard lights won't turn off … read more
Tyler Henry
Tyler Henry
Technician,
Automotive service technology
I m trying to figure out where can I rent tools to remove
Hi I m trying to figure out where can I rent tools to remove the camshaft gear on a 2012 Ford Fiesta … read more
EricFromCT
EricFromCT
Auto Technician,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
Is there a simple fix or part to replace to make the ABS
is there a simple fix or part to replace to make the ABS work. My warning light is on … read more
Michael
Michael
On my 2012 Ford Fiesta it jerks and hard shift when taking
On my 2012 Ford Fiesta it jerks and hard shift when taking off. Sorta like it's in 2nd gear the downshifts The goes into 2nd but a weird jerky feeling. What would that be?… read more
Michael
Michael
I have a 2012 Ford Fiesta with 53K miles, bought 2.5 years
I have a 2012 Ford Fiesta with 53K miles, bought 2.5 years ago. It won't start this morning..the fan goes on intermittently, and there's a clicking sound, but nothing else. … read more
David Craig
David Craig
OWNER/MECHANIC,
Associates
Door latch problems w/passenger and driver doors. 2012 Ford
door latch problems w/passenger and driver doors. JA: Is it your first time dealing with this issue? Customer: yes JA: What is the make/model/year of your car? Customer: 2012 Ford Fiesta JA: Are you f… read more
eric remington
eric remington
FORMER SHOP OWNER/TECHNICIAN/INSPECTOR,
associates degree
Replacing blower in a 2012 Ford Fiesta. Having trouble
Replacing blower in a 2012 Ford Fiesta. Having trouble locating the final screw to release the fresh air inlet assembly. Need help locating the attach points. … read more
A. Penland
A. Penland
Ford Senior Master Technician,
It's a 2001 Fiesta and the horn has died. I checked the horn
Hi , it's a 2001 Fiesta and the horn has died. I checked the horn on the bench and no sound, so have replaced the horn without success. I assume that the relay is the next thing to check or is there a… read more
Engineer,
Stop searching for answers—
My reverse stop working on my 2012 ford fiesta with 70,000
My reverse stop working on my 2012 ford fiesta with 70,000 mi … read more
Kevin
Kevin
workshop foreman /master tech/mot tester,
fiesta: i have a 2012 ford fiesta every time i put the car
i have a 2012 ford fiesta every time i put the car in gear the trunk pops and the trunk latch has constant power to it at all times im needing a wiring diagram of the trunk and possibly trunk relay lo… read more
Ford Technician,
Bachelors degree automotive technology with minor in diesel
ford fiesta: brand new..10 miles..cars tranny.Forum rumors also state
I like the ford fiesta and looking for a car to purchase but didnt want to buy brand new but somewhat new ( 2011- 10k miles). But Im hearing about some odd and interesting things about the 2011 transm… read more
Technician,
Ford Fiesta Ford Fiesta 2001 1.6 Rocam wont start.
Ford Fiesta 2001 1.6 Rocam won't start. I suspect the fuel pump because I don't hear it when I turn the ignition. Should I hear the fuel pump? And where is the fuel pump located?… read more
Lead mech,
Some college
Ford Fiesta Hatchback How does one remove the rear seats from
How does one remove the rear seats from a 2012 Ford Fiesta Hatchback? Especially, what tools are required? Are the instructions similar to the info on this website: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/… read more
ASE Certified Technician,
2011 Ford Fiesta: Ford Fiesta..horn..steering wheel..s Owners Manual
On the 2011 Ford Fiesta where exactly is the horn button located--since it's definitely not on the steering wheel and there is no mention of the horn button's existence and location in the 2011 Ford F… read more
Scott
Scott
Diesel, Automatic trans, full line tech,