Matt, Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Ford mondeo: Hello, I am searching for 53 plate 2.0 tdci mondeo

Hello, I am searching for 53 plate 2.0 tdci mondeo MAP sensor Wiring diagram. I would like to find signal wire.
Hello

if this is the 3 pin type then this should do it

graphic
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hello, my MAP is a 4 pin type. I need wiring diagram for that. Thanks

Hello Borut

the 4 pin type I think also incorporate a temperature sensor which is usually the pin after the signal so Pin 'D' based on the previous diagram
however I don't have a diagram for this sensor but you can confirm what pin is what by
connecting a voltmeter between the signal wire and engine earth and increase the engine speed.

The voltage should rise and the engine speed increases and fall when it falls
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I found that pinout. I have the same MAP sensor. I do not understand what means position O and NTC? Maybe that help you?

Hello

the NTC is the temperature sensor I mentioned earlier and 'O' will be output or the signal wire you're looking for

so its the 1st pin you need to connect to