Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

how to replace the flasher relay on a 2003 Ford explorer?

9/7/2012
Steve
Steve, Ford Technician

Steve :

Welcome and thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question

Steve :

It is located in the fuse box under the dash on the backside of the fuse box.

Steve :

It is located at c2047.

Steve :

Does this answer your question?

Customer:

How do you get tot he back of the fuse block?

Steve :

reach you hand up and get to the back side of the fuse box. The fuse box is located on the drivers side under the steering wheel to the left of the steering wheel.

Steve :

You can also remove the trim panel below the steering column.

Steve :

Why did you rate bad service?

Steve :

If you have any other questions please let me know thanks?

Customer:

Because my hand is too big to get to the back of the fuse box. Is there any way to get the fuse box down to look at the back of the box? That is why i rated it bad because it gets me no closer to solving my problem than I was on my own.

Steve
Steve, Ford Technician
Joe
Joe, ASE Certified Technician

Thank you for using
justanswer.com, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you with your
concern today.

Just seeing if you still
need assistance with this problem?

Thanks,

Joe

You can remove the trim panel below the steering column.

If you need directions on how to do this let me know.
Steve
Steve
Steve, Ford Technician