Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Ford Diagnostics/Repair
18617752

Ford Taurus: how much freon does my ford taurus hold

how much freon does my ford taurus hold
Welcome! I'm Ron Z! I will do my best to answer all of your questions. For easy access to this thread, bookmark it now! Please read everything!

Capacity Specifications
Capacity: 0.96 kg (34 oz)

*PLEASE NOTE: You MUST RATE the help you've received today (OK/3 or higher) so that I receive credit for answering your question! Your rating is very important to the Q&A process! Even if you have a Subscription, you MUST rate! Need more help before you rate? No problem! Use the "Reply" tab to ask follow-up questions!

Hi John,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
-Ron
Hi John,

Let me know,
-Ron

*Please note: Your Deposit does NOT constitute a payment. Please be sure to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE/3-5 STARS/SMILEY FACES to complete your transaction -OR- ask for more help by clicking the REPLY TO EXPERT Tab. Please DO NOT rate my Answer until you are SATISFIED. ASK follow-ups, BE satisfied, THEN RATE!

*If you have a Subscription service you still need to to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE/3-5 STARS/SMILEY FACES. You are NOT charged for this! Your rating is needed!

IF MY ANSWER HELPED, DO THE RIGHT THING: Give a HIGH rate, to COMPENSATE!

Thank you!